Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A years time flew by. 70 down 50 to go

Saturday, November 28, 2020

A years time flew by. 70 down 50 to go

http://imgur.com/gallery/v0EICqz

A year ago I decided I was tired of yo yoing like I have my entire life. Going from 280 to 220 back up. I hit my highest of 309 a year ago and decided I was done. I started with the basics of fixing my mental health and tackling all the things I was depressed, sad and anxious about 1 by 1. Going on walks and reducing calories gradually. Always making my number 1 rule to hold my self accountable and stick to my goals but if I stray its okay we are all human and there isn't a rush on my goal. I need to love myself the entire way through and not start my cycle of self loathing that caused me to shoot right back up after a failed week. I'm currently 234 and my ideal is 180. I run atleast 2.5 miles a day stick to OMAD as best as I can and keep my calories between. 1300 and 1800 most days.

submitted by /u/Walmarto123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k313yc/a_years_time_flew_by_70_down_50_to_go/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...