Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: HUGE day for me. Official end to my ONE YEAR cut/shred. M / 34 / 177lb > 148lb

Friday, November 27, 2020

HUGE day for me. Official end to my ONE YEAR cut/shred. M / 34 / 177lb > 148lb

https://i.imgur.com/Dj9AKIL.jpg

Started cutting this time last year. Was in an unhealthy place mentally and physically.

Was making good progress when lockdown hit, then hit a slump and fell back into bad habits. After a couple of months of that, a switch got flicked inside me and I woke up one day more motivated than ever to work damn hard and get to where I wanted to be. The last few months have been a non stop effort with massive discipline to keep the momentum going.

I built a gym in my garage, got my diet on point and today I can officially say that a year of hard, hard work (on and off, but mostly on!) has paid out.

I’m now looking forward to spending December with no goal in mind other than maintaining my current weight through til 1st Jan (even maintenance will feel hugely indulgent to me now!) and then going into a lean bulking phase from 1st Jan onwards.

So excited to think where my physique could be another year on from now.

Overall loss of 29lb, 2” off my chest (whilst adding muscle) and 4.5” off my waist, down from 37” to 32.5”.

submitted by /u/BristolMDF
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1yavw/huge_day_for_me_official_end_to_my_one_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...