Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How Do You Deal With Stretch Marks & Loose Skin? (NSFW Photos)

Saturday, November 28, 2020

How Do You Deal With Stretch Marks & Loose Skin? (NSFW Photos)

Hey all,

I'm extremely nervous about writing this post, but I'm going to do it anyway. Hopefully it's helpful to other folks.

I'm 33 / M / 6'1" /180 lbs. 10 years ago I was much heavier, closer to 260. I've Yo-yo'ed a lot but have kept it off over the last year.

Unfortunately, I went through phases where I lost too much weight too fast, and didn't address my stretch marks and loose skin. Now I'm trying to figure out what the best way to deal with it is.

I have stretch marks on my sides, along with on my thighs near my groin. I also have an extremely annoying little pocket of chub on my stomach that I can't seem to get rid of.

EXTREMELY NSFW: https://imgur.com/a/cA2vVE2

My questions:

- What should I do to try and get rid of these stretch marks? I've tried derma-rolling, coconut oil, shea butter, bio oil, micro-needling, collagen supplements - nothing seems to work.

- What should I do to tighten up my skin? I am around 11% body fat now after a Dexa scan, but I don't look as good because I think I have too much skin around my midsection

Curious if you have any ideas, and if you're someone suffering from stretch marks and loose skin, I feel for you.

Thank you for all your help and for reading.

submitted by /u/skincareissues9090
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2gvcn/how_do_you_deal_with_stretch_marks_loose_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...