Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New here! F/29. [SW: 230 CW: 205 GW: 185] stuck at 205 😕

Friday, November 27, 2020

New here! F/29. [SW: 230 CW: 205 GW: 185] stuck at 205 😕

I'm new to this sub and like what I've seen of the community so far so I wanted to say hi and share where I'm at.

I hit my highest weight after my pregnancy. I was always chubby but was never not confident like I was with my post-baby body (my pre pregnancy weight was 190 or so). My daughter was born September 2019, and I started actively trying to lose weight in February 2020. I fell off the wagon for awhile but just hopped back on it a month or so ago. Thankfully I hadn't gained weight from where I left off, but didn't really lose any either (left off at 212, picked up at 208.6 with about a 4 month hiatus). I think I was just so happy that my jeans fit again that I stopped caring for a bit. I've been using MFP since I started, and wear a fitbit. I pay the most attention to never going over on carbs or sugar, and do my best to hit my protein goal.

I'm having a really hard time getting past my current weight of 205, but I'm trying really hard to remember I will get there as long as I keep up with healthier habits. Being stuck in the low 200's is really frustrating me, I can't seem to break into the 'one-derland'. I typically burn between 2400-3000 calories a day, and consume 1850. The past couple weeks I've been trying to stay closer to 1600 a few days a week. When I had been at it earlier in the year, I felt like I had a period of slow weight loss, then hit a point where I was consistently seeing the scale go down after maybe 2 months.

submitted by /u/sunbathingturtle207
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2ge0q/new_here_f29_sw_230_cw_205_gw_185_stuck_at_205/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...