Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I won my gym's challenge! After a year of weight gain and body image issues I'm very proud of myself!

Thursday, November 26, 2020

I won my gym's challenge! After a year of weight gain and body image issues I'm very proud of myself!

I've always been out of shape, and this year definitely made it worse (ty corona).

I gained about 20 lbs due to quarantine and just mindless eating, which led to an unhealthier body image and insecurity that I thought I had left behind in high school. I would burst into tears seeing myself in the mirror, and have avoided photos this whole year.

I decided I had enough, and I joined a new gym in October and they had a 30 day challenge, and I can't believe it but I WON FIRST PLACE! The weights felt easier to lift, and I shaved 4 minutes off of my total time.

I still have a ways to go on my weight loss but I'm proud of myself for making it this far! To top it off, I ran the fastest mile of my life this morning!

So to anyone who's feeling down about their fitness/health this year, keep going and remember that you're not alone but you can always improve! consistency is everything!! If I can do it EVERYONE CAN!!

submitted by /u/kitty_48
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1v23k/i_won_my_gyms_challenge_after_a_year_of_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...