Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Found the elusive solution (or snack) for my night time snacking problem - rice cakes

Monday, November 30, 2020

Found the elusive solution (or snack) for my night time snacking problem - rice cakes

https://i.imgur.com/fFS0Gbi.jpg

Posting in case this could help another person because I’m kind of mad I haven’t seen these mentioned more often since I had no idea they existed until last weekend.

Where have these been the entire time??!

My #1 absolute biggest weakness is needing to snack at night. After dinner/before bed. This is where I always fall off the wagon. Also combating munchies after partaking in flower activities. No snacks really satisfied me. Except these bad boys - rice cakes.

Just stumbled upon them browsing the grocery store. Pretty cheap IMO (like $2.50 per pack? 14 cakes in each one) Several flavors that satisfy both sweet and savory cravings. Very low calorie (like 35-50 per cake depending on flavor). And gives you that very satisfying crunch that you might want.

Also the packaging gives you topping suggestions if you don’t want it just plain or want to shake things up. My favorite combo so far are the lightly salted cakes with a dab of smoked salmon cream cheese on top. And they’re relatively sizable cakes, considering. They make me feel full and do a great job of satisfying that endless craving of food before bed. Usually 1 cake does the trick for me but I could have another if I wanted to and be good.

Not sure if anyone else here can attest to these?

submitted by /u/magic_is_might
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k49xp9/found_the_elusive_solution_or_snack_for_my_night/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...