Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I start?

Friday, November 27, 2020

How do I start?

Hey all...

Longtime lurker, decided its time to do something.

Extremely long story put extremely short:

Age: 27 Gender: Male Weight: 362 Height: 5’11” Shirt size: 3XL Pant size: 48W

I’ve gained close to 125 pounds in the last six years. Primarily during college and the years following.

I lost 30 pounds last year doing nutrisystem, but came and crashed off of it hard.

I’m doing this for my health. I’m doing this because my current size is not sustainable. I want to live comfortably.

My questions are:

  • What do I even do in a gym? I used to do lifting in high school, but that’s when I was in relatively good shape and was building muscle. What do I do to lose weight?

  • What is the best way to cook meals that are at a caloric deficit and don’t burn you out quickly (chicken and broccoli daily didn’t work)

  • I live a hectic lifestyle, and am rarely at home. I would likely need to meal prep. I’ve considered Nutrition Solutions, but would prefer to learn my own needs and how to address them so it will be sustainable.

I appreciate any guidance. When you have over 100 pounds to lose, how do you not get discouraged? How do you know you are on the right track? I’d love to avoid gastric bypass.....

submitted by /u/dbch223
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2drez/how_do_i_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...