Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 200+ Pounds Down - Finishing What I Started in 2019

Saturday, November 28, 2020

200+ Pounds Down - Finishing What I Started in 2019

This year has sucked for everyone, but for me it's helped to focus on my health and weight loss goals.

I posted last year that 2019 would be different, and oh boy it was! I'm down over 200 pounds, and at a point where I'm content with myself and everything I've accomplished. I'm in a place now where I'm more comfortable with myself than at any other point in my life. Simple things like taking pictures and buying clothes were always a source of fear and anxiety. I'm happy to say that fear and anxiety is gone!

My outlook on life is very different. I have so much energy now. I spend my free time working outside in the yard and on projects inside that I've put off for a long time.

This marks fifteen months post-VSG (gastric sleeve). I'm still at 1,000 - 1,200 calories a day. I exercise 3-4 times a week working in the yard, and get out on Saturdays for a 5 mile walk/run. I've added a cheat meal on Saturday which is something nice to look forward to. I've been experimenting with twenty-hour fasts and OMAD, and I think that's been helpful for me. Getting enough protein is a challenge sometimes, but I track everything to make sure I reach my daily goals.

If you're struggling, or just getting started, try to take things one day at a time. Don't look at the mountain that's in front of you, but focus on the individuals steps that get you where you want to be. If I can do it, then you can too!

Pre-VSG, 90-Days Post-VSG, and 15-Months Post-VSG

submitted by /u/whitlgr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k30s06/200_pounds_down_finishing_what_i_started_in_2019/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...