Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need Advice, Support. Experiences.

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Need Advice, Support. Experiences.

Hey, yall. Ive been a lurker of this community for so long and Ive always felt inspired by all the changes and victories I see here. Ive struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember, even when I didn't have to struggle with it at all.

I'm 1.90m tall (6'2) and currently weighing 160 kg (351 pounds). Back in 2016, I was at the very best shape of my life at 231 pounds but over these last three years depression got a hold of me and my eating disorder just got out of control. I've been loosing and gaining weight ever since, but always gaining more after a month or two of dieting. At this point, I just don't know if I have it in me to stop eating and sticking to any kind of dietary restriction to lose weight. Ive tried KETO, CICO, etc, but somehow food just got the best of me.

Now Im considering a bypass to see if I can finally change my habits and my life. Ive been doing therapy for two years now but the pandemic just made things worse for me again. Lockdown tore me up.

So I'm just needing advice on what to do. And what are your thoughts on it? Should I give more thoughts to the bypass or should I try loosing weight with some of more natural tools once again? Whats your experience with it?

submitted by /u/igorpmorais
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3mvwo/need_advice_support_experiences/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...