Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do your future self a favour, never keep binge-able foods in the house

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Do your future self a favour, never keep binge-able foods in the house

My evening:

Felt a binge coming on, disappointedly looked through my cabinets to fill the void, this is what I "binged:"

- can of tuna

- 3 cups of frozen berries with 1/4c dry oats

- 2 bowls of air popped popcorn

That's say 150c+85c+75c+300c.... 610calories. Plus a shit ton of annoyance that there was nothing better to shove down my throat. I didn't have dinner or my evening snack yet, so basically I'm totally fine.

BUT in the past I would've easier eaten 2000+calories. I would've ordered delivery (I almost did). Might not be the right course for some of you, but only keeping bland, low calorie foods in the house has made life easier.

submitted by /u/melissa-ed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k32bp5/do_your_future_self_a_favour_never_keep_bingeable/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...