Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about calculating caloric deficit

Monday, November 30, 2020

Question about calculating caloric deficit

I crunched some numbers and here's what I got for my calorie consumption today:

Calories consumed

Breakfast: Eggs+chicken sausage (350 calories)

Lunch: Chicken gyro sandwich (700 calories)

Mid afternoon snack: Greek yogurt+Granola (300 calories)

Dinner: Chicken breast, broccoli, and 2 cups of cottage cheese (600 calories)

Total Consumed: 1950

Calories burned

45 min HIIT workout (-600 calories)

Net Calories: 1350

My question is, how much of a caloric deficit am I running? Should I calculate based on my BMR of 1700, or my Sedentary TDEE of 2100? I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I'm genuinely wondering what my caloric deficit is like for today.

submitted by /u/kimmusmaximus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k4cv6s/question_about_calculating_caloric_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...