Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Progress pics! SW 157, CW 133, GW 120

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Progress pics! SW 157, CW 133, GW 120

https://imgur.com/a/pUUhbLL

Been doing CICO since July, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just 13 more pounds for me to be at a healthy weight at 5’1 tall and 26 years old. I eat around 1,200 calories a day but eat a lot of food because my diet is protein rich, full of fruits and veggies, and I don’t have cheat meals. Turkey and sea food have been such a blessing!! When it comes to artificial sugar every once in a while I have a snack but I stay in my proper caloric amount for the day. I had to replace most of my closet and at first it was a struggle because I could not wrap my mind around why mediums are too big on me now. I took the chance and ordered a few smalls and found out why those fit LOL. I’ve never been a small in my life. But I’m almost there!! The rest will come off slowly, but I believe!!

submitted by /u/pinkbattt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3mw18/progress_pics_sw_157_cw_133_gw_120/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...