Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: If you’re feeling guilty about eating too much over the holidays, read this

Friday, November 27, 2020

If you’re feeling guilty about eating too much over the holidays, read this

This thanksgiving break was doomed from the beginning(for me at least). The holiday season made me completely throw my diet out the window- but I don’t feel guilty at all. In fact i’m enjoying it very much. If anyone is feeling bad that they ate too much or gained weight recently, I’ll tell you all how much I ate this week so maybe you’ll feel better. *Also my TDEE is 1400, I usually eat 1200, if that’s relevant.

MON Breakfast: oatmeal-300 Lunch: 1 plate of fried dumplings, stacked up high-700. Dinner-A BK whopper with large fries and three PB and J sandwiches-2500? Idk I won’t bother to count :)

TUES Breakfast: fruit+yogurt-150. Lunch: Applebee’s chips with white queso dip , Applebee’s Fiesta Lime Chicken-1800(didn’t finish the chips). Dinner: 3 Store bought cupcakes, fish and veggies-800

WED(My birthday) Breakfast: boyfriend baked choc chip cookies, ate 5-750. Lunch: got pasta from a fancy Italian restaurant + a very indulgent cake slice for dessert-won’t bother to count lmao. Dinner: Ate half my birthday cake(super delicious!)-1500 and veggies-100

THURS(yay thanksgiving feast) Breakfast: Leftover bday cake-800? Lunch: 1/3 a super cheesy pizza + veggies from a local restaurant- 1000. Dinner: soo many potatoes + a few slices of pie+ ice cream+ roasted veggies + turkey + rice + most of a cheese board-3000?? Likely more than that haha

FRI(today, tho it’s not over yet) Breakfast: leftover pumpkin pie-1300. Lunch- salad + leftovers from the feast- 700. Snacks- leftover cookies: 400 Dinner- going to skip :)

Duh I totally pigged out. Probably way more than you did. Don’t worry and get back on track when the holidays or over just like I will! sending love x

submitted by /u/whatiatethisweek
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2c722/if_youre_feeling_guilty_about_eating_too_much/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...