Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day three - Health journey

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Day three - Health journey

Day three was a success. As mentioned previously, I had to be up early for a doctor appointment and hoping to reset my sleep schedule a bit more. I only caught a few hours of sleep last night so I took a quick 45 minute power nap which seemed to help a lot.

I woke up pretty hungry this morning (first time this has happened) but I was in a bit of a hurry to get to my appointment because we had some pretty heavy rain and I anticipated traffic getting pretty bad. I got home close to 11 AM so I went ahead and ate one of my boyfriend's TV dinners (200 cal) and due to all of the cooking going on in the kitchen, we went ahead and grabbed some Chipotle where I had about 2/3 of my burrito bowl (came to roughly 660 cal). Ah, it was much needed. So my total for today was about 875 (when I include my energy drink that was low carb and 15 cal) calories which is the most I've eaten in a day since starting so its good to see that my body is needing more fuel from my exercises!

For exercise, I knew it would be difficult fitting some cardio in so I took advantage of the fact that I arrived to the pharmacy 40 minutes before they were due to open and briskly walked around for the 40 minutes, keeping my heart rate elevated. Tomorrow is my scheduled workout but I plan on doing an extra one on Friday due to Thanksgiving food even though I'll likely stay within my caloric limit.

On another note, I picked up my resistance bands! Yessss. I tried them out and I really liked the tension and how the band sort of pulls you down for your squat. I'll start with the lowest (10 pounds) and figured another goal will be graduating to the 20 pound resistance band (they go up to 50 lb). So overall, I'm really excited to try them out tomorrow. Hoping to get my workout in the morning before I get started on the rest of the cooking (not snacking either :) ) and then drink a protein shake. I'm sure my mom's amazing cooking of the turkey will help me meet my protein goal. Oh, I forgot to mention in my last entry that I met my protein goal for the first time yesterday! Woo-hoo.

So here's to another day of success in sticking to living a healthier life. It's a work in progress and as much as I just want to rush in, I know that caused me to fail every time so I'm learning to be kind to myself and not beat myself up for having sensory issues with certain foods. I feel stronger every day and in every way (didn't intend for that to rhyme). I truly haven't felt this good about myself in a very, very long time.

Good night

submitted by /u/_I_Just_Want_To_Be_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k19tne/day_three_health_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...