Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Use your excess calories from Thanksgiving and hit PRs in the gym.

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Use your excess calories from Thanksgiving and hit PRs in the gym.

I've been on a very strict deficit and gym workout. After much deliberation, me and my sister had decided to take just take Thanksgiving off. It made my mom so happy because we were so strict on food and she loves to cook. We ate so much. Probably around 3000 to 4000 calories. I didn't feel guilty at all and felt much more rejuvenated. We had planned a week off during my birthday and Christmas which we are still planning. Anyways, the next day we went crazy in the gym and oh God, working out on a surplus of calories feels so good. I hit a PR on that and somehow had the energy to deadlift two 45 plates at 3 reps! Damn! I've never done more than 50lbs on each side. What a difference! So it was nice to see how strong I am! I'm a 5'7 girl, btw. So it means a lot! I used to deadlift 4 or 5 plates in high school so I am getting there!

submitted by /u/Teachmesomethingidk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k320c8/use_your_excess_calories_from_thanksgiving_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...