Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I had such a horrible day yesterday... I'm so sad... I ate junk today and want to be guilt free

Sunday, November 29, 2020

I had such a horrible day yesterday... I'm so sad... I ate junk today and want to be guilt free

Yesterday was my boyfriends birthday, I planned a surprise for him but a miscommunication caused the gift to be destroyed. It was a painting I made of us and it is completely destroyed. It can't be salvaged at all. I'm obviously devastated because I worked really hard on it for one solid month and today I just want a day where I am checked out from the world. I feel incredibly depressed. For some other reasons, yesterday was one of the worst days of this year. I cried myself to sleep.

I just want to drink hot chocolate, eat a pack of chips and sip on soda. I know its unhealthy but i just need a day. But i feel so guilty for taking this day off from my diet because my parents were abusive growing up about I have a very perverted idea of how a person should function. I am working on it but need help reassuring myself that taking a day off is okay and human. Feeling really low Please help.

I've been trying to lose weight since September and have lost around 12kgs so far. I need to lose 20 more KGs to reach my ideal weight. My goal is to be completely fit by May 2021.

I just need a day of eating poorly and not feeling guilty about it. I am disciplined enough to go back to my regimen tomorrow. I would appreciate some love and support from this community because I often read posts here to motivate myself. Thank you very much for reading.

submitted by /u/SexyFoodandFilms
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k37hb6/i_had_such_a_horrible_day_yesterday_im_so_sad_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...