Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tired of seeing results everywhere but my legs

Monday, November 30, 2020

Tired of seeing results everywhere but my legs

Hi all, I’ve been eating well and exercising for about three months now (cardio + strength), 22F at about 135 and have lost about 10lbs. I don’t focus on the number so much though as how my body looks as I’m trying to also gain muscle.

I’ve always been bottom heavy and am finally trying really hard to work at leaning up my legs, but no matter how hard I try there is 0 fat leaving. I have been able to lose almost all of the fat from my torso up but my legs refuse to budge. I do leg workouts constantly and am thinking I’m maybe doing something wrong at this point? Shouldn’t I be seeing progress? Is there a certain meal plan bottom heavy people should use? I feel like I sound silly but I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. I don’t mind gaining muscle and having somewhat-bigger legs as long as it’s muscle, but I still have the same amount of fat and cellulite. Has anyone else had a similar experience and has been successful? Thank you!

submitted by /u/Internal_Climate1416
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k4b1hm/tired_of_seeing_results_everywhere_but_my_legs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...