Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [NSFW] 5 YEAR PROGRESS M/27/5’10” 240ish>160

Thursday, November 26, 2020

[NSFW] 5 YEAR PROGRESS M/27/5’10” 240ish>160

progress shot

Hi everyone!! First timer here I just wanted to share a bit about myself and maybe some helpful advice!! My weight loss journey began by having my coworkers constantly make joking comments about my weight and saying I have “nice tits” at first it didn’t bug me but after awhile it really got under my skin. I thought it was time for a change. I started by making basic changes in my diet. My diet at that time (my heaviest point was absolute garbage) almost a 12 pack a soda a day and eating out at least twice a day. Completely cut sugar out and switched to (almost) all Whole Foods and picked up a cardio habit. Dropped weight really fast after that and packed on some muscle with a weight training routine. Overall my journey took about five years. A big point of this post is to help anyone who is struggling with not seeing immediate results. It will take a long time, and you WILL have some mess ups (I had a lot!) but In the end it’s 100% worth it physically and mentally! I’m happy to answer any questions anyone has!! Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/nathanparson1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1vkpk/nsfw_5_year_progress_m27510_240ish160/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...