Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I owe my life and especially my weight loss to one woman

Friday, November 27, 2020

I owe my life and especially my weight loss to one woman

This woman changed my life and took me in at a young age when I was quite obese. I was addicted to junk food and just food in general. Ms. Apelian did the impossible in my eyes she got me obsessed with the last thing I would ever think of, healthy food. I would be lying to you if I made this switch voluntarily or even wanted to in that case. Without really having a choice I had to start eating her food was like nothing I have ever tasted and made out of things I had never heard of. It took a little to get used to but I started becoming obsessed with the way I felt and shown how much junk food was making me feel like crap without even noticing kinda like you get used to feeling that way. The best part was I was without even expecting or thinking of the fact I was not only losing A LOT of weight I was healthy and you could tell in my face and skin. I told her she has to make a book of all her remedies for me to have. I thought she had forgotten about it but two years later I received a recipe book from her with over 800 recipes in it. It truly blew my mind and everyone I have given to as gifts. Reddit has helped me with so much in my life and wants anyone interested. Not looking to make a profit. All money with go to Ms. Apelian. Currently only have 100 books made I just want to hear your guy's opinions before making more. I truly hope you guys give it a try so I can hear your guy's thoughts and opinions and hopefully success stories like mine. If you interested in the book please send me a message with your email. Have a great day :)

submitted by /u/CindyTampler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2fk9f/i_owe_my_life_and_especially_my_weight_loss_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...