Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30 Wrap Ups

Monday, November 30, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30 Wrap Ups

Hello losers,

Holy crapola day 30 snuck up on me! Wrap it on up, tell us all about your month!

And sign up for next!

https://redd.it/k4cjf0

You will have to forgive your fearless leader kids. I am maintaining the course but only just. It's important to remember you have to live life around your weight loss plans & sometimes that means yes you are counting, yes you are mindful & no there isn't a deficit. The whole world is struggling a bit & my mental health has taken precedent over a constant deficit. Know that I am still here fighting the fight with y'all & boy howdy am I cheering everyone on! 2020 can't beat me!

Exercise 5 days a week: I would like to do better kids. 22/30 days.

Self-care journaling (once a week, 60 minutes): Nailing it. 4/4 week.

Nanowrimo 1666 words a day: 22900/50000 words. I missed the word count but in spirit, this did exactly what I wanted it to do. Rekindled some joy & reaffirmed that I'm not always a terrible person. Can't ask for much more than that!

Try a new recipe once a week: Fried parsnips, baba ganoush (different recipe/prep method this time, didn't fuck it up!), a mixed meat chili, sweet potato casserole, turkey carcass soup & a oven toasted vegetable ratatouille so far. 5/4 weeks. Nailed it!

Express gratitude: Did it everyday. Kept me more positive about things in general. Nailed it.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k4clql/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_30_wrap_ups/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...