Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Still not happy with my weight, not sure how to proceed

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Still not happy with my weight, not sure how to proceed

Hey there. So I gained some weight awhile back, and decided to lose it. Somehow, someway, it was really easy for me. I had/have no issue controlling the amount of food I eat and the weight came off fast. I think I've always had a fast metabolism, its just that I went overboard when I first started drinking.

Currently I'm 5'9, 121 pounds (female), but the issue is when I look down I still see fat. I cannot believe the fat left is only 1 more pound and it worries me that my goal is not enough. The problem is when I look up my BMI it says I'm underweight, yet I still see fat. Has anyone else faced this issue? BMI tells you one thing, your eyes tell you another. I can show a picture if that'd help.

I am certain I can keep losing weight without issue, but I'm not sure what a safe weight would be or when the fat will be gone. Any advice? Thoughts? Help?

submitted by /u/Uia_sd22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1tco4/still_not_happy_with_my_weight_not_sure_how_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...