Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don't want to be fat anymore.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

I don't want to be fat anymore.

I'm Lawrence, (15m), and I am fat. Now, given my age you may assume that I'm having body image issues but that's not the case. I weigh 330 pounds and I'm 6'2-6'4, and it's just plain out not healthy. I eat far, far too much on a daily basis; sometimes due to stress, sometimes cause I just feel like I need to eat. I know what I need to do, I just don't know if I have the self discipline to do it. I need to exercise daily and eat a calorie deficit, but that's where things get tricky. My parents recently bought exercise machines (weight machine and recumbent bike, both rated up to my weight), but the deficit part is the thing I don't know how to deal with. I know I need to eat less, and counting calories would be wonderful, but I don't really have the means to get a food scale. I tried counting calories before using stuff on labels, but when I'm eating homemade food more often than not it's really difficult to actually figure out how much I'm eating. I need to be healthy, I can't live like this forever (literally and metaphorically). I'm not even sure why I'm posting this here, or if it's breaking any rules, but I guess I just needed to get it out to like minded people who (hopefully) won't be too judgmental. If any of you have tips or stories that could help, I'd great appreciate it.

submitted by /u/HystericalGasmask
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1wloo/i_dont_want_to_be_fat_anymore/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...