Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is it so hard the second time around after maintaining?

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Why is it so hard the second time around after maintaining?

My lowest weight was 60kg at the end of july and I've been maintaining at 63kg for the last 1-2 months. I decided I wanted to drop weight again to drop the last 9kg (20 lbs) but it seems impossible to restrict after eating up to maintenance for so long. I've tried slowly dropping my calorie intake, but with that my activity has gone down and on the days that I do move more I have a compulsion to eat back to maintenance. Does anyone know how to go about dropping my calorie intake to 1200-1500 (depending on the activity that day)? I want to lose 0.5kg a week and eating that amount would result in a 500 kcal deficit. It's just so hard rn. Any tips are appreciated 🥺 I have yet to lose any weight because I haven't actually restricted at all yet.

submitted by /u/fitnesstuff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1cdko/why_is_it_so_hard_the_second_time_around_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...