Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to figure out my caloric deficit.

Monday, November 30, 2020

Trying to figure out my caloric deficit.

I’m trying to calculate my caloric deficit. Male, 30 y/o, 275lbs, 5”11’ sedentary job, workout at home 4 days a week, 30 medium intensity stationary bike, 30 minutes bands& body weight.

I’ve put on a quarantine 15 + a few since March. Looking to track my calories and try to get down to 220. According to calculators online to be down to 220 in a year I should be eating 2600 a day. My fitness pal says to lose 2lbs a week I need to eat 1800, according to a few calculators my BMR is 2460. I have heard you should eat below you BMR because it can screw up your metabolism (is this true) I tried 1800 and I can go a few days but then I end up STARVING. 2600 seems like a lot.

Can anyone point me to a worthwhile resource to help me properly calculate my caloric deficit. I hate that the answer is different no matter where I go. The only consistent calculation I get is for BMR.

submitted by /u/FuckingComfy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k48oh0/trying_to_figure_out_my_caloric_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...