Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Since pandemic started, I'm finally seeing the number on scale going down!

Friday, October 2, 2020

Since pandemic started, I'm finally seeing the number on scale going down!

So, I (45F) gained 25 lbs since March. Didn't care. Not seeing anyone most of the time anyways. Didn't care. Until Fall starts and many of my clothes don't fit well. It sucks.

I did keto before. Nah, no more keto. I still want to enjoy some carbs and I love fruit. No more keto.

I did HCG diet before. Nope. That diet took me to the ER and I left with $$$$ hospital bills. Nope.

I watched a colleague who's selling smoothies diet (MLM) and it looked attractive until I saw the price. No, not gonna spend that kind of money.

CICO. Yeah, sure! But I don't want to obsess over every calorie I put in to my mouth.

I finally decided to do clean eating. Fruit and veggies with homemade salad dressing, mostly yogurt based, and lots of healthy fat (salmon, avocado, etc). I bake my own bread. I buy mostly organic products. I stop eating when I feel full. No more "no, you have to finish your plate" mentality anymore. I kind of practice intermittent fasting, even though I don't really have fixed eating time. I try to sleep for 8 hours every night.

I lost 5 lbs so far in the past two week. I feel much better, too. I feel lighter inside. I don't set a goal. I'll make this as my lifestyle now. It's better for a long run.

submitted by /u/lunajive
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j46h6e/since_pandemic_started_im_finally_seeing_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...