Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is a calorie deficit enough?

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Is a calorie deficit enough?

Hello everyone! So I'm trying to lose weight and I've heard that being on a calorie deficit is the key. I'm trying to eat healthily, so I stopped eating desserts (which I ate daily) and I'm only drinking water/coffee (before I started I drank like 4 glasses of Coke per day avg) and I've reduced the size of all my portions (I used to eat until my stomach literally hurt). For some reason, despite my horrible habits I'm not fat, but I've noticed I've grown a little belly that I want to get rid off. I'm really changing the way I eat and I've been doing some exercise, however, once or twice a week, my sister visits me and we have a ritual where we watch a movie and eat pizza and have ice cream. We've been doing it for years and it's the highlight of my week. So whenever I know she'll be visiting I skip breakfast and I have a couple of slices of pizza and a single ball of ice cream. In theory, I would still be in deficit, but it just feels...wrong? Am I undoing all my week's hard work by eating pizza and ice cream? Or as long as I control my portions I'm ok?

Thank you for reading :)

BTW I'm a 26 yo male, 5'10", 177 pounds

submitted by /u/theyareamongus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3n3rk/is_a_calorie_deficit_enough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...