Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Slow but steady

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Slow but steady

Around a year ago I was diagnosed as pre diabetic, and started working hard to drop extra weight and eat better. I did great, but then Covid hit, stress hit, and I ballooned to 275 (5’3 37f). So i started making small changes-mostly focusing on calorie counting, then adding in less carbs, and now working out. Since July I’ve lost 9.4 lbs. I do wish I were losing a lot faster, but Im happy with the progress Ive made and feel like I can really keep moving forward. I just wanted to share somewhere-Outside of a long distance friend doing this with me, And my immediate family I live with, I haven’t really shared my journey/progress and want to keep it that way for the time being.

submitted by /u/allonsy44
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3n76s/slow_but_steady/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...