Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m loving this subreddit + this is my declaration for losing 30 pounds

Monday, October 26, 2020

I’m loving this subreddit + this is my declaration for losing 30 pounds

Hey all,

I just wanted to say I’m really digging the vibe of this subreddit. It’s super positive and feels like a very warm community. Also, it’s hella inspiring to see people on their own journey with losing weight!

I’m a 33-year-old guy who is overweight and want to lose 30 pounds. I’ve tried dieting/different diets/working out since I was in high school (shit....15 years ago..... šŸ˜³) and haven’t been able to get to a place where I’m happy with my weight.

I’ve adopted a defeatist attitude over the past year and told myself somehow it just doesn’t work for me.

Well no longer.

No more excuses. The reason why it didn’t work was because I wasn’t disciplined enough. Not in my day-to-day logging of food, my week-to-week number of times I exercise, or in the amount of time it will take to lose this weight.

This changes now. I’m going to use science of CICO and actually track my foods and not get upset with myself when I don’t hit said goals. If I have a misstep, the next step will be a step back on track.

I look forward to talking to some of y’all on this subreddit and to posting my progress pics in 6-months to a year after I’ve lost the weight. ✌šŸ¼

submitted by /u/cafebandito
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jib7p0/im_loving_this_subreddit_this_is_my_declaration/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...