Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dropped 7 stone in a year but don't feel any different

Monday, October 26, 2020

Dropped 7 stone in a year but don't feel any different

I would have never imagined that I'd get down to a size 10 from a size 18+ after years of bingeing and self-hating and being generally big. I thought it was impossible. Now I'm here, I feel different, yet not. I don't see myself as being slim, despite people saying I am. I am so used to seeing a big woman in the mirror, an overweight child, whatever, that I can't unsee me in that way. I simply cannot believe I am a healthy weight, even though I am.

I'm a logical person, so I know the facts, that despite what I see, I am not overweight and I am not the same person I was. So knowing this, I do eat properly and don't try to lose anymore weight unless I gain it first. I'm happy with staying this way, so it's not an issue of me trying to lose too much, but rather an issue of still seeing myself as big despite knowing otherwise. Anybody had body image issues even after losing (or even gaining) a significant amount of weight?

submitted by /u/0nemorelight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jibbx2/dropped_7_stone_in_a_year_but_dont_feel_any/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...