Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I did not eat after dinner last night.

Thursday, October 1, 2020

I did not eat after dinner last night.

And I'm sitting here now (11:33pm) about to force myself to go to bed to keep myself from eating. That would make 2 whole days in a row that I did not unnecessarily eat! Embarrassingly big deal for me lol. I have always struggled the hardest at night when it comes to binge eating. I have had a horrible "relationship" with food my whole life but the last 3 years I have just not given a single fuck about myself, until last night I guess.. I stood in the kitchen, desperately wanting that release of dopamine in the form of a giant bowl of cereal. There I stood, contemplating, bargaining, and arguing in my head until finally fed up with my brain, I audibly growl at myself "OMFG JUST GO TO BED FAT ASS."

And I went to bed.

Tonight, I don't feel like a "fat ass". Tonight I feel pretty strong. Goodnight r/loseit.

submitted by /u/S0L0M0NGRUUNDY
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3nosn/i_did_not_eat_after_dinner_last_night/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...