Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help - I’m short, will doing cardio make me gain weight?

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Help - I’m short, will doing cardio make me gain weight?

Okay, I know, weird title. I have been feeling so accomplished because for the first time in my life EVER have I stuck to eating healthy with a workout program. It’s only been for the last month, but still! I have never been able to stick to something like this before and it’s honestly empowering. Anyway... I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos for motivation and came across a “fitness influencer” type named smalletics. She pretty much said that cardio is the WORST thing short girls can do to lose weight and it causes more damage than good. Is there any substance to this? I have been training for a 5k and honestly it kind of freaked me out hearing her talk about all the “bad” things that seem “good” that won’t help at all and make you gain weight if you’re short.

submitted by /u/ashleycorneli
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3mqzg/help_im_short_will_doing_cardio_make_me_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...