Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to lose weight when you have no control over what you eat or cook?

Friday, October 2, 2020

How to lose weight when you have no control over what you eat or cook?

Okay so this is a bit embarrassing but Im 17 years old and me and my family lives off of food stamps, especially since my mom doesnt have a stable job. Im 17 year old female, around 220lbs, and 5’5. I planned on doing CICO but I realized that I wont have any way of doing it nutritionally. Since my family is all overweight and dont have great eating habits, we mostly eat junk food, snacks, and majority meat ( mostly cooked fried ). Does anyone have any advice for me? Im going to try and see if my mom can buy me vegetables and I take it from there, but there’s no guarantee especially since EBT is only once a month. Really embarrassing to ask but, Im extremely desperate at this point to lose weight.

Edit: sorry guys that was my bad. To clarify, I am female. Cis female. I forgot that was important information for CICO. When I did the BMI, it said I needed roughly around 1,600 calories to lose weight. I was planning on doing 1,500-1,550 though since Ive been watching videos on it and they said its better to give yourself a range to not stress yourself to hit that exact number everytime.

submitted by /u/LivingLife_LifeLivin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j47257/how_to_lose_weight_when_you_have_no_control_over/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...