Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does anyone dislike parts of their body when they lose weight, and vice versa?

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Does anyone dislike parts of their body when they lose weight, and vice versa?

This has caused me a lot of conflicting feelings regarding losing weight.

I prefer my face when i'm a bit bigger, it looks fuller, plus my decollete area looks nicer and 'plusher', but as soon as i lose weight it takes on a bony look.

I think the decollete area in women especially is a problem because it has so little fat in the first place, it's kinda inevitible you'll get the bony look once you lose weight, unless you're very lucky in terms of fat distribution.

So these issues do bother me, and put me at risk of just wanting to gain the weight back. But then i try and remind myself of the bits i don't like when i'm bigger, mainly - HUGE BELLY, so gross and disproportionate, plus my arms look worse too.

I guess i'll never be 100% happy with my body with either option!

submitted by /u/ShameDoe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ji7cbr/does_anyone_dislike_parts_of_their_body_when_they/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...