Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone with chronic pain and/or fatigue, lost significant weight?

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Has anyone with chronic pain and/or fatigue, lost significant weight?

Hello everyone,

I'd like to lose weight and go from around 104kg to at least 95kg.

I've spent the entire summer trying to lose weight through massive cardio (cycling). Despite this I've only lost about 2kgs in 3 months, though I have probably lost more in terms of waist size.

My problem is that I have chronic pain and fatigue from an accident years ago. As a result, I spend a lot of time lying down. I can't have a normal active lifestyle with work, social life and various hobbies as I used to.

Even if I manage to do 2 hours of cardio a day, it's still not coming off. I think I know why this is. I work from home and generally spend a lot of time at home. This makes it all too easy to grab something in the fridge. I am also frequently bored and understimulated from working at home. This also gives me an incentive to eat because it is pleasurable, when you don't do much exciting.

Maybe someone can relate in the group?

If you have a similar issues and managed to lose the desired weight, please let me know!

submitted by /u/erichallo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ignsd0/has_anyone_with_chronic_pain_andor_fatigue_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...