Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First success in losing some weight

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

First success in losing some weight

Hi there, first post and lurking for a while.

Tl,dr: lost 3.5 kilo in 3 months and happy about that :)

Today I'm really happy. Went from 75 to 86 kg during 2 years after pregnancy due to stress eating and constant overload. Corona, closed playschool, no grandparents (not even outside corona measures) and employers that demand full performance while having a 2 year old at home came just on top of the before exhaustion. Having a kid was overwhelming for me and starting to work completely exhausting. Always running from here to there, no moment of quiet, so I ate. 3 months ago I said I didn't want to reach 90. Instead I want to be ambitiously going down to under 70 kg (I'm about 1.75 m tall). But I don't have the capacity to do it very strictly, to count calories or even just note down a protocoll and weigh everything. But I know my nemesis and it's chocolate and sweets. So for 3 months from beginning of june, I didn't buy lemonade, chocolate, cake or any sweets. When shopping it's easy for me to say no.. remember my goal. But in the evening it's hard to endure to have nothing. So when kid sleeps I swear a lot :D Also I am looking for a different workplace. Without any other measures, I lost 3.5 kilos in 3 months. It's slow and steady as I like it, and I know that if I go faster and stricter I won't be able to keep it up. Evenings are still hard sometimes. And when eating normal meals I try to take pauses and eat slower, but I got the feeling I eat just as much as before. But I think when I reach a plateau I can always adjust the portion sizes or start sports again. Also when I see friends and they got cake, I eat a slice. But only one and that's fine for me. Just wanted to share my happiness and also that I love to read your great stories and they encouraged me a lot!

submitted by /u/sasu234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ig7to1/first_success_in_losing_some_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...