Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just over 7 Months In And I Just Want To Give Up Now.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Just over 7 Months In And I Just Want To Give Up Now.

Ok, so I’m 17 years old, I’m a guy, I’m around 5’11 and when I started this weight loss journey I weighed 17.5st which equates to around 245 pounds. As I’m writing this, I’m just over 7 months into this weight loss journey and I currently weigh 16.8st and that equates to around 235 pounds. When I realised how little I’ve lost over these months, I just feel like giving up. I finally have a balanced diet, I only ever drink water and I have only drank water for the past 2-3 years now and I exercise most days for between 20-30 minutes. I’ve managed, for the most part, to stay away from junk food but, like the very best of us, I had a few slip ups but I absolutely managed to recover from it.

I had a few issues over the past few months, it was all to do with my diet. I felt I was eating too many carbs so I cut them all completely and I just eat fibre and protein, that wasn’t fun for me or my bowels I’ll admit that. Now, I added carbs back into my diet but I gained some weight again because I was eating too many. I have no managed to find that balance and I’m continuing it.

Every Monday, I weigh myself and I’ve been seeing the numbers fluctuate a fair bit, it goes up slightly and then down drastically and then back up drastically and down slightly, but recently I’ve noticed that I’m lingering around the same sort of weight, between 16.8st & 16.10st.

Does anyone have any advice on what I do now? I feel like my weight has plateaued and I’m not sure what to do really.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

submitted by /u/TheHypocondriac
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hztqzi/just_over_7_months_in_and_i_just_want_to_give_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...