Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice About Losing Weight While On A College Meal Plan

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Advice About Losing Weight While On A College Meal Plan

I am 18 & I’ve been losing weight since January. Overall I’ve lost 20 out of the 50 pounds I’m planning on losing. It’s moved pretty slow, but recently I’ve been more focused and I’m shedding off pounds at a quicker rate.

My problem: I’m headed to college and will be on a meal plan. I’m going to a school that has 5 different huge dining halls all operating like buffets. Therefore, once I check into a dining hall I have full access to tons of food. I’m worried the unrestricted nature of it all paired with the stress of starting a new stage of life will cause me to fall back into the old habits that led to me gaining the weight in the first place. I‘m wondering if some people on this subreddit have experienced the same thing and have some advice on how to navigate losing weight while in college.

For some additional background info: What’s worked for me so far is counting calories and working out 30-60 minutes daily. I also go on and off of the mediterranean diet, but I have a family member recovering from an eating disorder and if I were to be strict about dieting it might trigger her.

submitted by /u/rubymillerr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0g55k/advice_about_losing_weight_while_on_a_college/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...