Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Non-scale victories don’t forget about them!

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Non-scale victories don’t forget about them!

I have been a bit disappointed with progress because the scale went from moving smoothly to staying about the same since I got my period 3 weeks ago. For those of you who don’t know most females tend to gain 3-5 lbs during this time of month due to hormones and water retention. Scale slowly is moving back down but very slowly.

Anyways today I was running errands and I felt kind of weird walking around and my sleeves kept slipping down. Looked in the mirror and the dress I haven’t worn for months looks several sizes too big on me! I can pull the excess fabric nearly a foot from my waist to the side!

Remember folks, it’s not always about the scale!

submitted by /u/jlnova
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0x4t8/nonscale_victories_dont_forget_about_them/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...