Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Got panda express after nearly a month of no fast food and I feel proud of what I got

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Got panda express after nearly a month of no fast food and I feel proud of what I got

So I posted earlier about how I was steering away from fast food and I still want that to stay true, but I realized at 5:30 in the afternoon after only eating 2 oranges and yesterday finally eating something at 7:30 in the evening that I needed to eat something.

My dad went out to panda and asked what I wanted, so I tried to find a healthier option than my go to of chow mein and 2 entrees of orange chicken. I got super greens as my side, beef and broccoli as one entree and green bean chicken breast as another side. 430 calories, 29g protein, 36g carbs, 3.5g sat fat, and a whole lot of vitamins and nutrients from the plentiful greens.

It definitely is delicious to have it and I know it's a good energy booster for me. I don't have much problem with the salt or sugar because the veggies kind of overtake the flavor and its abundance in the meal. Just wanted to share this because I know I've looked at all fast food places to find the healthy alternatives, and a lot are less interesting to find any healthy option on the menu despite saying it is healthy. I've turned down like 5 other opportunities for fast food and I'm proud if myself for that accomplishment, especially in a household that is definitely a carb and bread lover. Having one sweet a day has really been holding me accountable to how much bread or sugar I consume without overdoing it.

submitted by /u/XcrookX
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0dovi/got_panda_express_after_nearly_a_month_of_no_fast/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...