Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I eating enough?

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Am I eating enough?

I’m a [F] 4’10 teenager (16) who weighs around 130lbs. I exercise around 1 hour to almost 2 hours majority of the week and eat around 1300 calories a day.

I feel I am not losing any weight and I’ve maintained my 130lb stature. I eat healthy majority of the day with protein (meat and fish), carbs (rice), and veggies. What am I doing wrong? I feel I am in such a slump and I don’t know if I should lower my calorie intake.

I’ve seen that people around my height should eat 1500 or more calories a day, but I feel as if I will gain even more weight. If there’s anyone with a similar experience or has a solution to my problem, please kindly tell me! Thank you very much.

(New person to Reddit btw!)

Edit: my gender

submitted by /u/kernickleop
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i0fgs7/am_i_eating_enough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...