Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it possible to lose 50lbs + through diet and walking alone?

Friday, July 31, 2020

Is it possible to lose 50lbs + through diet and walking alone?

I am a 5’7 23 yr old female, and I currently weigh 203lbs. My starting weight was 245 lbs.

I just had a conversation with the person who encouraged me to go on a fitness journey, and she congratulated me on my 42lbs lost so far. I told her I wanted to lose about 45 more pounds and she said that if I continue only walking as my exercise, I won’t lose any more weight. That large amounts of weight loss only happen when you do more hardcore exercising.

I’m kind of shocked. Walking is my utmost favorite form of exercise and it’s the only one I look forward to. Is it impossible to lose 85lbs through walking and a calorie deficit alone? Has anyone done this?

submitted by /u/seafoamprism
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i1ics0/is_it_possible_to_lose_50lbs_through_diet_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...