Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: am i too obsessive over what i’m eating??

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

am i too obsessive over what i’m eating??

Today i went to my swimming training in the morning and decided not to have breakfast before i went. While i was swimming i started to feel hungry and i already had plans to go to a convenience store nearby to get my breakfast after. but while i was swimming, i kept thinking about what i should eat and what would have the least calories. I do not count calories but yet i was still stressed out over it.

i was at the convenience store for around 10 minutes trying to decide what to eat. I kept thinking about how much weight i would gain after eating certain types of foods. In the end, i ate more than i expected myself to and felt guilty about it afterwards.

I’m not sure if there’s anything wrong with me, does anyone here have an idea about why i’m doing this? I used to eat a lot of food but since the lockdown happened i tried to lose weight by eating less food.

(i’m a 14 year old female)

submitted by /u/do-na-tsu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzd2zr/am_i_too_obsessive_over_what_im_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...