Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just hopped on a scale after a while and I’m not like the number I saw...

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Just hopped on a scale after a while and I’m not like the number I saw...

I’m a 5’9” 17 year old, soon to be 18, male that is looking to lose some weight as I am 200 lbs. I’ve never been an active guy, no sports or anything. I’m not sure where to begin.

I’ve been wanting to lose weight for a while but can’t get motivated enough to do it. I recently bought a punching bag and I’m looking forward to setting that up soon. I’m going to cut back on soda and switch from snack foods to fruit.

Do you have any advice on where to begin, how to stay motivated, and what I should do to lose weight? I’m hoping to lose at least 30 pounds... I’m going to Wyoming at the end of August and would like to lose just a little weight before then.

Thank you 😊

submitted by /u/ExpectChecks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i10h2m/just_hopped_on_a_scale_after_a_while_and_im_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...