Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to lose 5-10lbs from 100lbs

Friday, July 31, 2020

Trying to lose 5-10lbs from 100lbs

I’m a 4’11 female and I’ve gained around 10lbs ever since I’ve started taking birth control 8 months ago.

I signed up for the gym earlier this year and they told me that my body fat percentage is 25%. Before the lock down, I would go to the gym 3/4 times a week and managed to feel good despite my weight was gaining steadily at that time. And I haven’t been there for months and even though I’ve been exercising at home I feel like it’s just not enough and my self image has been going down.

I know that my BMI is completely normal but I can’t help but feel like I can be even smaller. I try to control my caloric intake but my weight seems like it’s just stuck at 98-101lbs. I feel defeated. And I honestly want to start skipping meals again so I can get back to where I was before..

Reddit please help. I don’t spiral back to having an eating disorder..

submitted by /u/mysticabyss_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i146um/trying_to_lose_510lbs_from_100lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...