Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 92kg -> 87kg... SO doesn't really notice.

Friday, July 31, 2020

92kg -> 87kg... SO doesn't really notice.

This is just a whinge post because I'm feeling rejected.

Over the last 2 months I've been dieting really hard, aiming for 1500 cals a day to try and lose the covid lockdown weight I've gained. I've lost about 5kg (11lb i think), down from 92kg to 87kg. I'm a 5'11" dude with reasonable amount of muscle and lift a lot of weight.

It's been a very tough few months for me as I'm very used to eating a lot and gymming hard. But the gym has been shut since March.

Anyway. Asked my gf if she's noticed any change yet and she just said "I dunno, maybe less of a beer gut?" and shrugged. I could tell she was trying to be nice.

I know she didn't mean anything by it, but god damn. I hate this. I really feel like giving up.

Sorry for rant and ty for reading.

submitted by /u/Hoarse_with_no_name
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i1ir9k/92kg_87kg_so_doesnt_really_notice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...