Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting back on track advice (but feeling insecure with some weight gain)?

Monday, July 27, 2020

Getting back on track advice (but feeling insecure with some weight gain)?

My journey started 2 years ago when I weighed in at 78kg/ 171lbs. I got to my lowest weight at the start of this year (59kg/ 130lbs) and decided to take a break from counting cals because I just felt a bit sick of it. Cut forward to now, I kept up my exercising the same and tried to eat healthy most of the time. However, I have definitely been indulging a bit more than I should've and have gained about 5kg (11lbs) gradually. Due to the weight gain and just feeling a bit insecure, my exercising has definitely dropped off (my primary exercise is running, and it's hard to not focus on the fat bouncing up and down).

I'm beginning to feel the good rush of motivation to get started again with counting calories and exercising, but I'm just wondering how others have stopped feeling insecure about their current bodies and embracing where they are rn? (Especially when coming from a background of being a bit bigger and not wanting to end up there again). I think the quarantine has been hard on everyone and was just wondering what others have found is helpful to get back on track!

Thanks in advance :) (Also I am 5"6 female if that is needed).

submitted by /u/RightGuidance
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hz9uhw/getting_back_on_track_advice_but_feeling_insecure/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...