Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Activity level to TDEE:

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Activity level to TDEE:

I use the lose it app to track my calories. Recently I have upped my activity level. I used to go to the gym 2 times a week, do about 20 minutes of moderate pace walking on the treadmill (2.7-3.0 mph), a little bit of time spent on the machines (maybe 20 minutes) and go home. Now, I go 5-6 times per week, still do about 20-25 minutes of moderate walking (from 3-3.5 mph), and then hit quite a few more machines than I used to. Leg press, machines for hip flexors and arms, as well as some core work. This usually takes half an hour, maybe a little more. On the lose-it app, i don’t know what would be better: set my calories at “somewhat activite” level and eat back the calories I log from exercise, change to “moderately active” and not eat the calories back. I just don’t really understand how the TDEE changes based on activity level and if that means that’s the total you burn and should eat, or if when you do activity, you can eat back those calories.

submitted by /u/chevycaMARA
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzuu8r/activity_level_to_tdee/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...