Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss slowing down and weight fluctuations?

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Weight loss slowing down and weight fluctuations?

Hi! 22F, 5’2, currently at 138lbs. I’ve lost about 10 lbs since the beginning of June which I know isn’t a lot and it’s quite slow compared to the other people on this sub. It’s because I’ve been focusing more on my relationship with food rather than a quick weight loss. I used to lose weight pretty quickly but I would probably only eat 500 calories in a day and binge the next month, aka yoyo dieting, now I wanna avoid that.

The thing is, my weight loss has been slowing down. I was losing around 1.5 lbs per week, but recently my weight has been fluctuating from 138-140 lbs. I’m quite desperate to get down to 135 lbs at this point (for a normal BMI) and just do my 500 calorie diet :( It’s just weird for me that I recorded my lowest weight at 137.5 lbs a few days ago, and then two days later I was back at 139 lbs. I don’t know if it was a fluke in the weighing scale because I have been counting my calories consistently, measuring three times consecutively to make sure I get the correct measurements. How do I know what my true weight really is? And why does it seem like my weight loss is slowing down (I can’t seem to move on from the 138-140 lb range).

For reference, I eat 1,200 calories a day but eat 1,300 on days when I exercise (1-2 times a week). My TDEE is around 1,600 calories. I would really appreciate some help or just encouraging statements because I can’t stop thinking about just restricting myself back to 500 calories/day until I achieve my goal weight :(

submitted by /u/corposlave
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hza5iw/weight_loss_slowing_down_and_weight_fluctuations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...