Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I got so fat now and I have no motivation to be heathy.

Friday, July 31, 2020

I got so fat now and I have no motivation to be heathy.

I used to feel depressed and down when people mock my body size. But after years of mockery, I got used to it and I don’t feel motivated to lose weight. I feel like if I do lose weight, that means I am only doing it just to satisfy the peoples who mocked me before. It’s an unhealthy mindset, but I lived with it for my whole life. I did lose weight when I was in my early 20s, I’ve lost 20 kgs in 3 months by dancing 2 hours a day but I couldn’t continue. I was a lazy fuck. And so, I eat uncontrollably because food gave me comfort and I love to lie down and sleep after I finished eating. Yesterday me and my whole family stayed at a vacation homestay and it had a large mirror. When I looked at my reflection there, that’s when I realized I got too fat now. And I need to make changes to it. My blood pressure is a haywire these days, my vision got blurry, and my freaking thighs have this random “electric” tingling sensation when I sit down.

I need to change but I don’t know how to start.

I’m a 29 y/o female, morbidly obese, and I want to motivate myself to be healthy. Please give me emotional support!

Edit: *healthy. Typo in title. Damn these fat fingers!

submitted by /u/dohthreetimes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i1ld81/i_got_so_fat_now_and_i_have_no_motivation_to_be/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...