Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I (19F) losing at too quick a rate? 35lbs in roughly 3 months

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Am I (19F) losing at too quick a rate? 35lbs in roughly 3 months

As the title says, I’m currently losing 2-3 pounds a week, and one of my friends has voiced concern about how much I’m eating along with the amount of exercise I do, and I’m just wondering if this is concerning? For note I do have a history of ED, but I have no intention of falling back into those habits, so that’s why I’m asking. What should I do if it is? I feel like I eat enough and drink enough, and the idea of eating more sounds challenging. After checking the scale in 3-4 days I’ve lost 1.5 pounds, and that seems to be a consistent rate so far. I’m roughly 20-40lbs from my goal weight range for note as well.

Note: I am seeking a therapist for unrelated reasons, so if this does seem concerning to others I’ll bring it up with them along with my doctor, I don’t want people to think I’m not taking this seriously.

submitted by /u/VictoriaMFD
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/hzrzdl/am_i_19f_losing_at_too_quick_a_rate_35lbs_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...